MyLPG.in is accessible on a smart phone, tablet, computer or laptop and provides
the flexibility and convenience of doing all activities relating to one's LPG connection
at any time and any place completely at one's convenience. MyLPG.in has been created
by Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas along with OMCs to:
1. Empower the LPG consumer - Now the consumer could perform all LPG related
activities at one place - accessible 24 X 7 on any mobile device viz. Smartphone,
2. Offer multiple services - such as viewing the booking, delivery information,
online submission of feedback/complaints, rating of distributor on perceived service
levels, online facility to change distributor, see entitlement, subsidy received,
consumption pattern and approximate delivery date.
3. Improve Service levels - Monitoring of service levels.
4. Redress Grievance effectively - Provides a grievance redressal mechanism,
under which action can be tracked.
5. Proactively Disseminate Information - Is a rich source of information
for NGOs / social activist for social audit of LPG supply chain as it provides day-wise
delivery details to consumers from a distributor, list of suspect duplicate connections
The portal provides a host of facilities, some of which are listed below: